Items eligible for return must be initiated within 30 days from the order delivery date. For orders placed November 1st through December 15th of the current year returns must be initiated by January 31st of the following year or 30 days from the order delivery date, whichever is later. Refunds for returns go to the original form of payment less fees that are item dependent to include, but not limited to shipping and restocking fees. Allow for 10 business days from the receipt of a return for a charge credit. Prior to placing an order refer to the product detail page for the item specific return policy. After placing an order refer to confirmation or shipping update e-mails.
Returnable items must arrive back in original condition. Products must be new, unused, unaltered, uninstalled, not previously laundered or assembled e.g. no cut or clipped wires, no contact with water and no writing on the shipping carton to include all original packaging and accessories. Items sold in Multiple Quantities must be returned in the minimum multiple quantity they were sold in.
Products and packaging not in original condition will not be accepted for return.
Visible or concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt. To request a Return Authorization click here. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization.
Amazon Orders: Return requests must be submitted via Your Account on Amazon.com.
Due to the nature of some types of orders the general return policy will not apply. Some exceptions include:
- Clearance items are sold as is and are not eligible for return.
- Orders for 10 or more of the same item are subject to a 25% restocking charge. For large quantity orders it is recommended a sample is ordered first to ensure the item meets requirements.
- Items with a dollar value greater than $2,500 are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Orders for items that are not on the Bellacor website may not be returned. Notification will be provided at the time of ordering if an item is not eligible for return.
- Custom and built-to-order items are not eligible for return.
Orders may be cancelled prior to processing or shipment; some exceptions apply. Prior to placing an order refer to the product detail page for the item specific cancellation policy. After placing an order refer to confirmation or shipping update e-mails.
To request an order be cancelled contact Customer Care.
Cancellations are not executed until Bellacor confirms an order has not been processed or shipped. Provided Bellacor confirms an order has been cancelled credit will be issued to the original form of payment.
Custom and built-to-order items are not eligible for cancellation.
The item specific return policy applies to any cancellation request that cannot be executed.